Posted by Rubel Khan on June 7, 2015
Find exams scheduled to be retired on July 31 2015, listed by technology. (The information that follows is subject to change.)
Lync and Lync Server:
- 74-322: Microsoft Lync Server 2010—Advanced Design and Deployment
- 74-335: Lync Network Readiness Assessment
- 70-336: Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- 70-337: Enterprise Voice Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- 74-338: Lync 2013 Depth Support Engineer
Project and Project Server:
- 70-177: TS: Microsoft Project Server 2010, Configuring
- 70-178: TS: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2010
- 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Deployment
- 70-450: PRO: Designing, Optimizing, and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- 70-451: PRO: Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- 70-518: PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 70-519: PRO: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 98-363: Web Development Fundamentals
- 98-372: Microsoft .NET Fundamentals
- 98-374: MTA: Gaming Development Fundamentals
- 70-681: Windows 7 and Office 2010, Deploying
- 98-349: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-643: TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
- 70-647: Pro: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
- 70-649: TS: Upgrading Your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist
- 70-659: TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
- 70-669: TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Desktop Virtualization
- 70-693: PRO: Windows Server 2008 R2, Virtualization Administrator
- 70-158: TS: Microsoft Forefront Identity and Access Management, Configuring
- 70-595: TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions by Using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010
- 74-674: TS: Delivering Value Planning Services
Posted in Certifications, Microsoft Learning | Tagged: Lync, Lync and Lync Server, Project 2010, Project Server 2010, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Windows Server | Leave a Comment »
Posted by Rubel Khan on June 27, 2010
Exam 70-177 is now available in Prometric testing centers. This is a Technical Specialist exam designed to assess candidates’ hands-on skills using and configuring Microsoft Project Server 2010.
Candidates for this exam:
- are experienced in implementing and supporting the Microsoft Project Server 2010 solution and also have experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 technology.
- are responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of a Project Server 2010 implementation.
- typically work as an Enterprise Project Management (EPM) consultant, a project server administrator, an IT professional, or a developer.
For a more detailed list of the skills measured on this exam, check out the prep guide. To schedule your exam, visit Prometric’s Web site.
Posted in Microsoft | Tagged: 70-177, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), Project Server 2010 | Leave a Comment »
Posted by Rubel Khan on February 22, 2010
Do you have work experience with configuring Project Server 2010? Want to help Microsoft create the next Project Server exam? Here’s your chance! Microsoft is looking for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for the following exam:
- 70-177 TS: Microsoft Project Server 2010, Configuring
Microsoft will be using the MSL SME database to find participants for blueprinting as well as other phases of development for this exam. For your best chance of participating, create a SME profile by filling out the survey on the MSL SME site on Microsoft Connect. (See this post for more information.)
Please note that if you already filled out your SME profile, you’ll need to go back and update it. Microsoft changed the answer options for “Which technologies do you have work experience with?” to specify versions of Project Server. Microsoft will be looking for folks who select Project Server 2010 on this question to help develop these exams. If you filled out your SME profile awhile ago, your answer will show as Office Project Server without a specific version unless you go back and update your survey response.
Posted in Microsoft | Tagged: 70-177, Project Server 2010 | Leave a Comment »