Now available! Microsoft Exam 70-519: Pro: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Posted by Rubel Khan on July 6, 2010
Exam 70-519 is now available in Prometric testing centers. This is a Technical Specialist exam designed to assess candidates’ knowledge and skills on designing and developing Web applications using Microsoft .NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010.
Candidates are typically Job Role Professionals who design and develop Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4. These professional developers should have a minimum of three years of experience using Microsoft ASP.NET technologies to develop compelling user experiences.
This exam covers the following topics:
- Designing the Application Architecture
- Designing the User Experience
- Designing Data Strategies and Structures
- Designing Security Architecture and Implementation
- Preparing For and Investigating Application Issues
- Designing a Deployment Strategy