Which Microsoft Training popular right now?
Posted by Rubel Khan on May 11, 2010
Most of us are curious about what others are thinking and doing. The exchange of information on the internet – shaped by polls, opinions, and ratings – can have an impact on where we buy, eat, shop, and vacation.
If you’ve ever wondered which learning resources other techies find useful, then this post is for you. In this post we’ll reveal the most frequently used online courses and collections in the Microsoft Training Catalog (as of March 2010). These resources also tend to get our most favorable customer feedback. With the 25 percent discount on paid online training available through May 31, now’s the perfect time to try out the courses that your peers enjoyed!
Check out the links below, or search in the Training Catalog to find online and classroom training, books, and much more.
Most popular for…IT professionals
- Collection 2778CE: Querying and Modifying Data in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 with Transact-SQL
- Collection 6369: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Collection 10268: MCTS (Exam 70-642): Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Premium Collection 10272: MCTS (Exam 70-640): Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
Most popular for…developers
- Collection 5160: Core Development with the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Foundation (formerly part of Collection 2956)
- Collection 5161: Advanced Development with the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Foundation (formerly part of Collection 2956)
Most popular for…office workers
- Course 10166: Windows 7 Essentials I
- Course 10167: Windows 7 Essentials II
- Collection 5258: Core Training for Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Collection 5259: Core Training for Microsoft Excel 2007
New training and special offers for IT Pros, Free training resources for IT Pros and audience participation, New Training and Special Offers for Developers, Free Training Resources for Developers, Online training and special offers for Microsoft Office