Microsoft Cloud Services
Posted by Rubel Khan on March 6, 2010
Welcome to the new, easier world of IT
Cloud services from Microsoft make it easier for you to respond to shifting business needs, while we take care of a lot of the IT management burdens that can suck up your time—and your money. Plus, you can add services as your business evolves, so you’re getting (and paying for) the services your users need, when they need them.
Flexibility and scalability that fit your business
- Online, on-premises, or mixed deployment of SharePoint and Exchange let you support your business as it changes—without additional infrastructure investments.
- With a flat-fee per user subscription, you have less up-front costs and can more accurately forecast what you’ll be spending.
Helps save you time, and money
- You don’t have to worry about updates, service packs, or upgrades. We handle it for you, so you’re running the most secure, up-to-date software.
- Centralized administration of your services saves you time – then you’re free to take on the strategic projects that matter.
Microsoft stands behind its services, and you
- Our services are familiar to both users and IT. And, with one, central management console, they’re easy to administer.
- Redundant servers, geographically dispersed data centers, and continuous monitoring and detection help ensure your services are always available.
- We stand behind our services with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.