Now available! 70-662: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring
Posted by Rubel Khan on October 23, 2009
Exam 70-662 is now available in Prometric testing centers. This is a Technical Specialist exam designed to assess candidates’ hands-on skills configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
The typical candidate for this exam is a Messaging Generalist responsible for the maintenance and administration of the Exchange servers in an enterprise environment. Day to day, the candidate typically installs and manages Exchange Server 2010 and manages users, mailboxes, security, servers, and databases. The candidate might also monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2010.
This exam covers the following topics:
- Installing and Configuring Exchange Servers
- Configuring Exchange Recipients and Public Folders
- Configuring Client Access
- Configuring Message Transport
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Implementing High Availability and Recovery
- Configuring Message Compliance and Security